Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi5 help with codes?

does anyone know the html codes for hi5 for any of these: remove or hide last login, remove the friends' box, hide views, or any codes to change my profile looks?


there's a lot of codes for myspace but they just don't work for hi5...so please tell me any if you know!!

Hi5 help with codes?
I can only help you some. There is a site that has only Hi5 programs %26amp; codes. I don't know if they have the 'hide' options, check it out. It is http://hi5love.com I have used several of their codes.





I have found that most of the Myspace codes for graphics/cursors/comments/backgrounds/et... all will work in Hi5. If you are in a Myspace site, under graphics, it will tell you to put it in the 'About Me' or the 'I'd like to meet' section of your profile, it is the same for Hi5.





Some sites will offer a code for myspace then another code for all others like it.





Also under the Hi5 'Personalized' page there is a link for 'HTML Tips' click on it, there are basic codes as well as changing your whole page look.





When you visit other profiles look to see who they are using, if you click on the link it will take you directly to the site. Feel free to email me if you have questions. I will do what I can, learning myself.





Hope this helps you out, have a good evening, steadfast 1 %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
Reply:Thanks voters. Just a note, sometimes the fault isn't in the code but rather with Hi5 %26amp; their maintanence. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment