Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi5 shutdown?

hi does this happen to anyone else????





when i log into my hi5 account the pc shuts down and restarts itself. is it something from my pc or something from hi5???





if these are of any help, my pc has service pack 2 installed, PC Tools Spyware doctor and a PC Mechanic or something. it has been happening before we gave the pc a format, and now after the format it still occurs.





another btw, our pc's hard disc is divided in 5 sections, and only one section was formatted.





any help is GREATLY apreciated!! 10x a lot

Hi5 shutdown?
hi, i bought a laptop last week with the new windows vista installed and lots of security software, yeah its weird the hi5 messed up the computer, i couldnt turn it off so i had to remove the battery to shut it down, after that windows wasnt loading properly and after three restarts the system wont let me logged in, the only solution was to format the hard disk again and installed the factory back up cd. I returned the computer and i got a desktop instead , but even in the new computer hi5 is just not working right it won let me send messages or search for friends.


I sent a email to hi5 they said they are working on the problem, good luck!!


By the way whats your hi5 user would you like to be friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment