Monday, May 4, 2009

I did not check check my hi5 account for over 3 months n....?

i did not check my hi5 account for over 3 months n now i cannot gain access to my account.i know that if we do not open our accounts for over 3 months,our entry is restricted.i have nw created a new hi5 account.i lost my old yahoo id also,for da same reason.i hve created a new yahoo id.actually i had kept few pictures of mine in my old hi5 profile n now i want close my old hi5 id n delete da pics.i don't knw how to do it and am still listed as a frend in my hi5 friends frend list.that's how i viewed my profile after so many days.cn anyone help me??

I did not check check my hi5 account for over 3 months n....?
Just lo-gin in hi5 as a new member and search for your friends profiles n see ur profile too....!





Don't fear about your old user account. After six months your profile will be deleted as per hi5 terms and conditions,





for more details see hi5 terms %26amp; Conditions


No comments:

Post a Comment