Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi5 password problems, can any1 please help!?

I cant access my hi5 account, I've informed hi5 and had no reply.

Hi5 password problems, can any1 please help!?
Okay, I have had the same problem what I did was contact them at support@hi5.com it took them a while to finally write back like a few days. What I did was try to forget about it for a day and it was hard for me too because I had gotten a message from there and I wanted to access it to see what my friend had written. Just leave it alone for a while keep contacting them and eventually it would work. It was a pain I even tried to make a new account and it said that my e-mail address was being used but when I went to log in it said it had no such user with that e-mail so it was really irritating. Well I hope all goes through. Good Luck! You can check out my profile if you want at http://chicapoloca.hi5.com
Reply:I want out of it and they wont let me go,sorry,I don't go there to often it is so darn confusing,I just did my pass word and was in.am stumped on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment