Monday, November 16, 2009

Hey ppl, i wish to rock my profile on hi5?

WELL, friends i really wish to have numerous fives, photo and profile comments on my hi5. you can do so by visiting my profile on the link http://anaghajmire.hi5.com





also if u r a member of hi5, do add me as your friend, coz i love meetin new ppl and making new friends!


On yahoo, do mention what all u did for me on hi5... THE PERSON WHO MAKES ME THE MOST HAPPY (by giving me the maximum number of either fives or photo comments or profile comments or all together) GETS HIS/HER ANSWER CHOSEN AS THE BEST ANSWER.. so all set .. and there you go!


CHEERS..!

Hey ppl, i wish to rock my profile on hi5?
hi5 sucks myspace is SO much better
Reply:that site if full of brown people and ure just trying to make ureself seem popular among your friends or something%26gt;





whats the big deal of having a lot of comments or fives?

FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment