Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to make more friends at hi5?

How do I make more friends at hi5? I have a good page also......but I dont find anybody adding me the same way as orkut....why is it so? is there any other way of making or adding new friends? The communities and groups and not worth enough to make friends.....please help me out


plzzzzzzzz help








http://brandeddevil.hi5.com

How to make more friends at hi5?
why don't you stick to Orkut. The communities are active and you can make friends easily over there. Keep your profile interesting with your OWN pics mostly, and write something creative in your profile which doesn't read showy, but interesting enough to hold somebody's attention.
Reply:Hi5 just isn't as active.





You can add them, you don't have to sit around and wait to be added.





Or you can try to say something more intelligent in your profile to gain attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment