Monday, November 16, 2009

Unable to access my HI5 profile after changing my email address in the HI5 profile?

Last week I changed my email in my hi5 account, everything went OK that day, I was able to access my profile using my new email address; however I tried accessing the next day and I got, this error message:





ERROR!


Your login and/or password were incorrect. Please try again or use our "forgot password" feature.





1.- I tried the password recovery and then I got:





ERROR!


There are no members registered under that email address.





2.- You may think that I'm using the incorrect email address, but I am not, I'm getting notifications and friend requests in the NEW email, the one that I registered.





3.- My friends can still see my profile and they can also post comments in my profile, once again, I'm getting the emails in my NEW email address.





4.- If I use the SEARCH tool by using my NAME, I got my profile HOWEVER, If I use the NEW EMAIL address I got.





Your search returned no results.





Please try changing the search keywords so that you may find more results.

Unable to access my HI5 profile after changing my email address in the HI5 profile?
Changing your email address might have been right at the time they were making upgrade releases. Have a friend send you the link to your profile, then send hi5 a fax with the link explaining your situation. They are quick to respond by fax.





fax: 1-415-704-3482





steadfast1 %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
Reply:did it help because i am facing a problem too.. like i cant remember my email address.. what should i do?? Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment