Monday, November 16, 2009

If you cancel your hi5.com account can you reactivate it at a later time?

I once canceled my account for hi5.com and about 7 omnths later I happened to go back to hi5.com and type in my email and my password and it asked me, "do you want to reactivate your account?" I clicked yes and all my stuff was still there in my profile.





I am just not sure if it still works like that because before canceling it again (today) it said, "it will permanently be deleted."





Can I still reactivate it like I did before or will it be forever deleted as it says with no way to reactivate it?

If you cancel your hi5.com account can you reactivate it at a later time?
just leave ur old account and make a new one it won't take 2 much time...why do u care about reactivating?....anywayz i got hi5 2.....wanna add me??


No comments:

Post a Comment