Monday, November 16, 2009

Why cant i log off my hi5 acount?

dont tell me to click on the log off botton...i have been trying to log off my hi5 acount but everytime i click on the botton nothing happens!!!and when i close the window and open internet and type hi5.com it comes on my acount!!!(like im logged in!!!) HELP PLEASE!!!

Why cant i log off my hi5 acount?
Good day. Yes for d past 3 weeks i cud not log of either. The reason is when u were logging in in the first place, u choze the option to "remember me on yur computer" or "keep me logged on" The only way in my view to fix the problem is to clear out yur temporary internet files in internet options in the control panel cause since u saved the option and u clear out yur files, u will go back on the log on page and dis time u dont have to chooze the keep me logged in option. In Mozilla firefox, just click tools and clear private data and chooze all options. Laterz.
Reply:Open Internet Explore when the window opens go Tools %26gt; Internet Options


then when a window open pick Delete Cookies





then check if it logged out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment